Courses we offer
- Autism friendly schools this training gives the audience an overview of what autism is and how it can affect each individual. The training is around how we can adapt the environment and really useful practical strategies.
- How to Include a child with autism in the Primary School this course is designed to give primary school teachers practical strategies and ideas to take straight back into the classroom. It has the most up to date information needed from Ofsted 2019
- How to include a child with autism in the Secondary school this is the training gives subject teachers and pastoral staff practical ideas and strategies to support the needs of children with autism or other SEND conditions in the classroom
- Sensory Processing Difficulties for children with autism this course covers how children with severe sensory impairments can be supported within the school
- Lego Therapy an exciting therapy based solution that can help children with social communication difficulties to develop these skills COMING SOON!
- On-to-one Teaching Assistant courses this course is designed to help the teaching assistant to understand what is expected of them in the classroom and how they effectively support the child with autism
- Pathological Demand Avoidance Syndrome (PDA) This condition is not recognised by many local authorises and clinicians, however this course addresses the unique needs of what a child with PDA needs and how staff need need to change their approach to children with PDA
Costs can vary depending on what particular course your setting would like and how many delegates the training is for. The costs are extremely reasonable in order to keep the training accessible for as many settings as possible. All bookings will receive a book form /invoice and terms and conditions of each booking.
- A evening twilight session: (1 hour – 1.5 hours) £300
- Half day training ( 3 hours) £500
- Whole day training(6 hours) prices staring from £650 for up to 20 staff
- Larger settings (over 100 staff) £ 900 -£1000